Thursday, June 17

Meet Katrina...

Hey all! Katrina here. It seems that we are embarking on this beautiful journey that is Four Ribbons. It is amazingly exciting. I think this is the part where I’m supposed to tell you a little about myself, but I’m no good at that, so I’m gonna do a list of entertaining facts about Katrina.


1. I scoff at instruction. Until I can’t figure it out on my own and I go crawling back.

2. I am very organic in my creations. There is no set way to do something, just do what looks and feels      
    good.

3. In addition to an addiction to pretty fabric, paper, and thread, I LOVE shoes.

4. I have more ideas that I can possibly finish. But I’m pretty sure I can start them all.

5. I could eat anything with tomato sauce, cheese, and bread or pasta for every single meal.

6. I love the smell of my daughter’s stinky toes.

7. I make a lot of faces in my day to day activities. I’ve made about 10 just trying to think of this list.

8. Now I want to webcam my facial expressions as I blog sometime.

9. I would rather scrub the bathroom than fold laundry.

10. I still sleep with a teddy bear.  I'm thinking of sewing him some pajamas.

Now that you know all about me, I hope you can look around and really enjoy what we have to offer. We have so many great ideas and I can’t wait to continue to create and share with you. I love a challenge, so if you have seen something, have an idea, or just want to see me struggle to try to make something, let me know and I will do my best to entertain…or, you know, make you something beautiful.

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment