Thursday, June 17

Meet Denise

My turn to tell you a little about me...

I am a WIFE first and foremost.  I love my husband dearly.  He has been my best friend since we were in the 6th grade.  SCARY.

I am a MOM to three beautiful little girls that keep me going ALL the time.  I love every day with them.

My dream job still eludes me, I want to be paid to test cook book recipes.  I love to COOK and eat, who wouldn't love to get paid to do both?  In the mean time I will sew for the girls, our home and for you if you will have me.  :)

I can not wait to harvest some vegetables out of our garden, everything is growing like crazy.

I think it is silly that Katrina thinks that she isn't good about talking about herself.  You are so Kooky Kat.

My current FAVORITES:

Right now my favorite thing about my oldest daughter is that she gets so excited telling me stories and I just can't help but WATCH her, she is amazing.

Right now my favorite thing about my middle daughter is her big hugs, she squeezes SO tight she about chokes me, and I just can't bring myself to tell her to ease up.  I love them.

Right now my favorite thing about my youngest is our quiet times in the evenings when the big girls are in bed and she is playing alone on the living room floor,  I will catch her laying on her belly just looking up at me on the couch with her sleepy eyes.  She gives the best little grins.

Right now my favorite thing about my husband is that he is HERE.

Right now my favorite drink is WATER, I know so boring but I am going back to drinking it more and here in So.Cal. I just need it so much more.  It has to be ICE cold. 

I am so in love right now with any Damask fabric. 

I am so happy you are here to see what Katrina and I have to offer.  I am so excited to be on this Four Ribbons adventure with her.

D :)

No comments:

Post a Comment